Ph.D. in Instructional Management and Leadership, both on-ground and online
Applicants for the program must submit the following no later than January 19, 2017:
- The completed application and a non-refundable $50 application fee. International students also are required to complete a statement of financial support. Please refer to citizenship status on the application form for other required admissions materials.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work from an accredited college or university, a recognized international program or the equivalent. Applicants must have an overall undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 and an overall graduate GPA of at least 3.25.
- Three letters of recommendation submitted from professionals providing academic and/or work experience.
- Current resume or vitae.
- An essay (maximum five pages) on your career aspirations and reasons why you are applying for application into the Ph.D. in Instructional Management and Leadership program.
- A writing sample demonstrating writing proficiency (to be conducted during the interview process).
In addition to the above required application materials, applicants must participate in a pre-screening interview with the doctoral program director and a personal interview with the doctoral admissions committee.
Note: All completed applications must be received by noon on the deadline date. Only official transcripts will be accepted.
** International students will be required to submit additional information.