Ph.D. in Instructional Management and Leadership
The program has a strong base in educational research while providing practical applications to issues and problems. A strong emphasis is placed on how educational and corporate leaders direct and manage research in order to bring resolve to important matters that affect students, clients, teachers and community.
Upon graduating from the program, doctoral students will be able to:
- Understand the complex interrelationships among the diverse stakeholders in the instructional process;
- Serve as a competent instructional manager and leader in the educational and corporate environment;
- Demonstrate mastery of the research skills of a teacher/scholar through professional presentations, scholarly writing and successful completion of a dissertation;
- Improve student/employee achievement; and
- Foster the effective use of technology.