Click here to view the checksheet for a B.S. in Psychology with a Concentration in Sport Psychology.
Click here to view the checksheet for a B.S. in Psychology with a Concentration in Clinical Sport Psychology.
Dr. Samantha Monda is listed in the United States Olympic Committee Sport Psychology and Mental Training Registry, which involves a directory of qualified sport psychology and mental training specialists.
In addition to the courses required as part of the B.S. in Psychology, the concentration in Sport Psychology includes the following courses:
- PSYC3400 Psychology Of Learning
- PSYC3750 Psychology Of Adjustment
- PSYC3870 Psychology Of Sport
- PSYC3880 Exercise and Health Psychology
- SOCI3250 Sociology Of Sport
- One relevant psychology elective chosen with your advisor
- PSYC3755 Intro to Clinical Psychology: Science, Practice, & Ethics
- PSYC3760 Foundations of Counseling
- PSYC3870 Psychology of Sport
- PSYC3880 Exercise & Health Psychology
- SOCI3250 Sociology of Sport
- SPMG3320 Sport Coaching